11. 抱歉遗憾
此时,我只能请你同意我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
请你宽恕大家的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.
麻烦不少,请你宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
从你们 5月十日信中得知,你方顾客仍对该条件不表认可,甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
在机会尚未成熟以前,大家就冒昧地写信说到此事,对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
大家遗憾地告诉你,其中两箱,水平极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
大家遗憾地告诉你,本公司在R.C.15的房地产,因昨日下午着火,已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
听说P.R.公司已破产,甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. Co.
表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遗撼,请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
对此事给你带来的不便,请同意大家的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
12. 荣幸
今天,大家感到非常荣幸能和M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
特别使大家感到荣幸的是能有机会遇见你们各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
对于……甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
13. 感谢
承告知该若干套不合格商品,我方愿妥善处置不误。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
在感谢你过去惠予支持的同时,期望对我新公司也继续给予信任。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.
藉此机会,让大家对凡在业务进步方面给予有力支持的朋友、顾客表示感谢。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.
藉此机会,让大家对你过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对你以后的订单,大家将保证继续格外关照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.
大家满怀信心的向你保证,你所给予大家任何的业务,大家都会以完全使你认可的方法去实行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.
谢谢你的查看或询价。
We thank you for your inquiry.
承蒙你的好意,甚为感谢。
thank you very much for your courtesy.
谢谢你的订货或订单。
thank you for your order.